Properly inserting your eartips guarantees better noise reduction and superior sound quality from your streaming devices. Follow our 6 step guide for properly inserting your eartips:
- Screw a single TRILOGY™ foam eartip onto your ISOtunes earbud.
- With one hand, roll the foam eartip between your index finger and thumb for 5 seconds.
- Continue to squish and compress all sides of the eartip while the opposite hand pulls up on your ear.
- Immediately push the earplug into your ear as far as you can (this should not hurt nor feel uncomfortable).
- Firmly hold the earplug in your ear for 15 seconds, allowing the foam to fully expand in your ear canal.
- Repeat with the second eartip.
If properly inserting your eartips does not deliver optimal noise protection and sound quality, you may be using the wrong size.